Software Quality Assurance Analyst
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring software releases and documentation meet requirements, are implemented correctly, and execute with quality.
- Identify problems, detect bugs, perform auditing reports and deliver results to ensure high quality work product is developed and delivered by the Claims and Finance systems
- Develop use and test cases that will sufficiently test the systems and reproduce real-life end user behavior.
- Knowledge and participation in the full SDLC, including from the beginning of requirements definition to the deployment of the solution in production. Participation in project design meetings to understand the impact of changes being developed.
- Act as the primary QA leader for the claims Guidewire ClaimCenter system, the financial systems MAS500 and Intacct, and all the associated integrations with those systems.
- Take responsibility for providing estimates and providing updates to project managers and technical leads on the progress of assigned tasks.
- Candidate should have 3+ years related work experience
- Experience with web based and client/server applications and the testing of those applications. Experience with either Guidewire, MAS500, or Intacct preferred
- Experience in using a defect tracking system (e.g., Jira, Quality Center) and general knowledge of defect identification and control
- Working knowledge of database technologies. Experience writing T-SQL queries – ability to write basic queries to validate data integrity of back end databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Creating test cases from user stories and both formal and informal requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite preferred, including basic scripting
- Experience in using Selenium for automated test scripts is a nice-to-have
Headquartered in White Plains, New York, Privilege Underwriters Inc. provides comprehensive property and casualty insurance, including insurance for high-value homes, automobiles, watercraft, excess liability, jewelry, and art. A.M. Best Co. has recognized Privilege Underwriters Inc. with financial strength rating of A- (Excellent).
- Confident, self-motivated, and self-directed professional
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, written, and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and end user-friendly language
- Strong analytical capabilities with a curiosity for finding the answers to some times difficult questions
- Proactively manage tasks and escalate issues as appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and balance expectations accurately
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
We offer a full range of comprehensive benefits, including base salary, paid time off, medical, dental, commuter benefits, life insurance and a matching 401k program.
If you are a self-motivated and an eager learner with the passion to be a part of an exciting new venture, we encourage you to apply. Privilege Underwriters Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Privilege Underwriters Reciprocal Exchange (PURE) is a policyholder-owned insurer dedicated to creating an exceptional experience for...