Position: "Pivviter" - PHP Developer (Most important quality: must be able to code like a beast!)
Pivvit (www.pivvit.com) is looking for three PHP developers who know they are the best and want to show it by working on a new global platform that will change the world in a meaningful way. Pivvit is creating a new social benefit platform that will merge the for-profit and nonprofit worlds into a single user experience. In doing so, Pivvit will empower people so that they, in turn, can empower others. You will get to work on the most exciting platform that blends e-commerce, social media & social networking, and philanthropy into one awesome platform. If this doesn't excite you, then nothing will!! See, you don't NEED to be in the Valley to get this type of experience (although, you may want to be flexible and be ready to move to the Valley one day...).
We are hiring full-time positions but can also accommodate flexible part-time schedules that eventually ramp up into full-time relationships. We hate DC traffic and commuting...who doesn't? So, telecommuting is preferred but weekly onsite meetings are mandatory (as they are scheduled).
- We don't define in "years" your level of experience in PHP...so, if you can code like a beast and have been doing it for only 2+ years...that is great. We prefer your coding skills over years of coding.
- Agile software development
- Understanding of secure coding practices
- HTML/CSS/XML/JSON and understanding of UI/UX design
- Laravel or Yii PHP framework experience
Compensation: Salary is competitive and based on experience and skillset.
If Pivvit excites you and you are passionate about making something that will change the world in a meaningful way, please send your resume and hourly rates to us.