We are looking for a bright, highly organized and energetic individual to join our team as a Guest Service Representative. As a Guest Service Representative, you will represent Oakwood and deliver our "Golden Touch" level of customer service every time a guest calls the Marina Del Rey property.
In this role, the guest service representative will provide customer service via email and phone to our guests staying in our apartments. The GSR is responsible for maintaining good personal and working relationships with internal and external clients and will act as a primary liaison to residents after move-in and handle all customer service related issues.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Receive all service calls from existing tenants on a daily basis
- Submit all service requests to Home Services and properties on a daily basis
- Follow up on all service requests and close them in the system on a daily basis
- Communicate with district manager on any service recovery needs on a daily basis
- Update Home Services screens with any add-on requests on a daily basis
- Receive all order forms from account coordinators
- Order furniture and utilities using the proper forms
- Coordinate and communicate with warehouse supervisor to confirm and change Home Services transaction times as needed
- Generate all paperwork for move-in packets
- Receive BMI Service requests from Home Services
- Submit services requests to outside vendors/properties.
- Update Market Ready Tracking Log
- Close completed service requests
- 2+ years experience in a customer service (call center experience a plus), administration and/or organizational environment; experience in apartment management preferred
- Exceptional customer service, phone and multi-tasking skills
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Excellent writing skills such as letters and business memos
- Strong computer skills: MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Associate's degree preferred
- Valid drivers license preferred
This employer participates in E-Verify. Oakwood Temporary Housing will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, Oakwood Temporary Housing is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify. Oakwood Temporary Housing le proporcionara a la Administración del Seguro Social (SSA), y si es necesario, al Departamento de Seguridad Nacional (DHS), información obtenida del Formulario I-9 correspondiente a cada empleado recién contratado con el propósito de confirmar la autorización de trabajo. En dado caso que el gobierno no pueda confirmar si esta usted autorizado para trabajar, este empleador esta obligado a proporcionar las instrucciones por escrito y darle la oportunidad a que se ponga en contacto con la oficina del SSA y, o el DHS antes de tomar una determinación adversa en contra suya, inclusive despedirlo.
Oakwood Worldwide - 3 years ago