Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kronos is seeking an Application Specialist to configure and implement our SaaS-based software products.
- Work individually or within a team on software product consulting projects to meet specific customer requirements.
- Assist in refining the implementation process and standard timeline.
- Analyze business/client processes and integrate/configure products to customer needs.
- May create specs/flow diagrams for user interfaces and system functionality based on business needs and organizational workflow.
- May assist in developing user documentation and custom training programs.
- Respond to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
- Resolve customer concerns raised during configuration, operation, maintenance or product application or compatibility matters.
- Troubleshoot problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommends corrective action.
- Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Technical Bachelor's Degree or related discipline or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
- Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
- Strong written, verbal and virtual communication skills are a must.
- Experience with HR Systems (Payroll, Time & Labor, HRMS, etc.) is preferred; SaaS experience is a bonus.
- Background in consulting, preferable software applications is preferred.
Kronos Incorporated - 8 months ago
Kronos knows time is money for its customers. The company makes and implements workforce management software particularly for organizations...