Responsible for coordinating office and field services including supplies, mail, office and field keys, access cards, main office janitorial service, office equipment servicing, and main office building maintenance. Also assist the Division Technologist and IT department to purchase and deploy computer equipment, printers, software, telephones, and cell phones. Coordinates service orders with telephone, internet and cell phone service providers. Assists with organizing company events and meetings.
Duties will include:
Duties will Include:
Candidates Will Need to Meet the Following Qualifications:
- Takes inventory and purchases office supplies as needed and requested. Ensures employees are notified when supplies arrive.
- Maintains the postage machine, coordinates establishing FedEx accounts, picks-up and distributes incoming mail on a daily basis. Assist with packaging outgoing mail.
- Tracks and distributes office keys, access cards, keys to sales offices and spec homes.
- Arranges for maintenance of office equipment and main office building.
- Assists with the purchasing, deployment and maintenance of computer equipment, printers, software, telephones, and cell phones for the Raleigh-Durham Division.
- Tracks, orders, and coordinates Raleigh- Durham Division telephone, internet, and cell phone services. Ensures changes are made as needed in order to support staff and
- control costs.
- Assists with organizing company events and meetings.
- Establishes and maintains logs, spreadsheets and files.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in homebuilding industry preferred.
- Outgoing, professional demeanor, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with careful attention to accuracy.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Standard Pacific's foundation is built on single-family homes. Active in Arizona, California, the Carolinas, Colorado, Florida, Nevada,...