Assists in the development and direction of food service personnel, the preparation and service of food, and maintains department food safety and sanitation standards. Position will float between tasks- supervising, cooking, and delivering food to patients
Click here to view the location of LDS Hospital
Supervises at least 5 employees and/or has a high degree of independent responsibility (i.e. supervises at small facility without direct supervision).
- Human Resources: Participates in performance reviews.
- Under direction of manager, participates in counseling of staff on performance issues.
- Budget: Minimal direct accountability.
- Administrative Responsibility: Spends at least 25% of time performing administrative/supervisory duties.
Benefits Eligible : No
Shift Details: Full time temporary 40 hours per week. Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, and training new staff.
- Responsible for organizing and communicating work schedules.
- Supervises meal service for patients, catering, and/or cafeteria.
- May be responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- May supervise or complete order, receiving and storage of deliveries.
- Plans, supervises, and assists in set up and serving in special events.
- Ensures department food safety and sanitation standards are maintained.
- Supervises completion and documentation of daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning assignments.
- Assures smooth transition between shifts.
- Two years related worked experience.
- One year supervisory experience.
- Current food handlers permit as required by county
- Computer and cashiering experience.
- One year Customer service experience
Carrying, Climbing, Hearing / Listening, Lifting, Manual Dexterity, Pushing / Pulling, Seeing, Speaking, Squatting / Kneeling, Standing, Walking
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...