Bilingual Japanese Automotive Engineer, Auto supplier:|
Expanding Auto supplier near Troy, Michigan is seeking a Bilingual Japanese Automotive Engineer and the successful candidate will utilize both engineering abilities and Japanese and English language skills for success in the position. Although the automotive product line of components / systems is technologically sophisticated, Bilingual Japanese Automotive Engineering Professionals who meet the requirements below are encouraged to apply regardless of "type" of previous automotive components or systems product line experience.
Position Responsibilities Summary:
Appropriate Skill Sets:
- This position can be advanced or entry level dependent upon the individual's engineering experience or capabilities.
- Interface with and assist Japanese Customer Engineering Team with Product Design, Development, Test and Improvement of new products and product launches, as well as, current product portfolio programs, utilizing both engineering abilities and Japanese / English language skills.
- Team with component and subsystem engineering experts and development engineering experts while concurrently receiving training in a technologically sophisticated automotive product line of components / systems to contribute to a successful on time program launch.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of a BS degree in an Engineering discipline, Mechanical is preferred.
- Two or more years of experience (for some of which Coop experience may qualify) with a Auto supplier involved in automotive components and systems is highly desired.
- Effective written and oral Japanese and English language skills are necessary, along with a passion for product excellence.
Automotive, Bilingual Japanese, Mechanical Engineer, Product Engineer, Design Engineer, Compressor, Centrifugal, Screw, Scroll, Reciprocating, climate control, climate systems, A/C, HVA/C, HVAC, HVAC&R, air conditioning, refrigeration, thermal management, thermal systems, CFD, FEA, rotor dynamics and vibration, rotating machinery, tribology, Project Management, TS16949, QS9000.
This position is located near Troy, Michigan, may involve travel, and is highly desirable for professional development, with growth opportunities. Relocation assistance is available.
Candidates with citizenship / visa which allows employment in the United States, who meet the above criteria and who are interested in applying for this position should submit their resume in complete confidence:
- Please do not submit your resume unless you have Bilingual Japanese / English language skills and have earned a Bachelors degree or above in an Engineering discipline.
JobThread - 2 years ago