About Whirlpool Corporation
Whirlpool is the industry leader in the manufacturing and marketing of home appliances. Whirlpool is a global company and markets Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Amana, Brastemp, Bauknecht, Consul and other major brand names in more than 170 countries around the world.
Whirlpool is a company that creates innovative solutions and products to meet consumer needs. As a result, we have been recognized as one of the world's 100 most innovative companies by Business Week magazine and the Boston Consulting Group. Additionally, Whirlpool Corporation was ranked among the Top 20 Innovators in Consumer Products by The Patent Board and has been consistently ranked as one of the Top 20 Companies for Leaders by Hewitt Associates and Fortune magazine.
Our unique business strategy provides us with an unmatched leadership position and ability to build and sustain loyalty to our brands. Our strategy allows us to move with greater speed to better serve our trade customer and end consumers around the globe.
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition opening to join our Global Talent organization.
Day to Day (what a typical day or week look like in this role)
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition leads oversight, maintenance, evaluation and the continuous improvement of US recruitment processes and strategies. Work in partnership with business leaders and HR Business Partners to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges. Works to educate track and report on executive recruitment, diversity, and employment trends.
What You Will Do
What You Need To Succeed
- Develop effective working relationships with leaders at all levels of the organization
- Ability to be highly strategic yet own operational initiatives.
- Partner and provide strategic direction to ensure the best talent life-cycle model is in place
- Promote process excellence and accelerate building talent pipelines for key corporate functions
- Coordinated sourcing for key roles in the organization through search vendor management and internal capabilities
- Employment brand development and expansion, including increased utilization of social media channels
- Identification and evolution of recruitment technology along with global ATS implementation and long-term plan to optimize candidate experience, enhanced reporting and analytics and improved process flow
- Partnering with Office of Diversity to ensure a diverse pipeline of talent across functions and geographies
- Collaborating with the Leadership and Organizational Development team to create a robust on-boarding process to ensure positive engagement and success of new hires
- Global alignment and coordination of efforts
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree a plus
- Vendor management experience
- 5 years of broad Human Resources experience in talent acquisition, talent management or as a Human Resource Business Partner
- Experience in building infrastructure and process versus "maintaining"
- Demonstrated success in working in a decentralized operating model
- Proven leader in driving process excellence
- Ability to engage senior leadership in consultative manner
Whirlpool has big plans for the future, just like you. We understand that it takes preparation and hard work to get there. So, we offer challenging purpose, ownership of your role, great teams, and tools to build your capability. In our performance-based setting, you can take your career in exciting new directions - and as far as you want to go.
With brand names recognized by just about anyone who has ever separated dark colors from light, Whirlpool is one of the world's top...