Perkins+Will, an international, award-winning architectural design firm recently voted #5 Most Innovative Architectural Firm by Fast Company, is seeking a Marketing Director with 10+ years experience|
, in the Architecture / Engineering / Construction industry. This position will be based in the Washington, DC office and will report to the Managing Director of the DC office.
Position Summary: The Marketing Director will work in collaboration with office leadership to develop marketing, business development and public relations strategies, with full oversight for the marketing department, budget, proposals, resources and supervision of marketing support staff.
* Oversight of the marketing budget, resources and staff with an emphasis on developing a marketing culture that supports the firm’s strategic positioning for marketing pursuits and support of proactive business development by leadership.
* Collaborate with key Principals to create a responsive, innovative and competitive strategic marketing program
* Work closely with leadership to determine strategies on proposals and presentations; Be hands-on in planning and development of strategic customized responses to RFPs and in the interview preparation
* Maintain and provide support to staff on marketing information systems, including the proposal log, Deltek Vision CRM and all proposal databases
* Provide comprehensive research for marketing and business development activities
* Interface with outside firmwide Public Relations firm and manage PR efforts for the Atlanta office
* Develop and distribute collateral marketing materials
* Oversee the office intranet site to ensure content is relevant and fresh
* Manage the social media initiative and continue to maximize presence innovatively
* Oversee marketing metrics including sales reports for marketing and competitor analysis
* Track leads and responses and communicate follow-up items to key leadership
* Demonstrate familiarity with industry trade organizations, publications, conferences and events
* Interface with Chief Marketing Officer and corporate marketing team
Qualifications and Experience:
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, liberal arts or a related discipline with 10+ years of professional marketing development experience in a supervisory role. Experience within the A/E/C industry and a proven track record in managing business development a major plus. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign required. Familiarity with Illustrator and Deltek Vision preferred. Candidate must be detail-oriented, highly organized, be able to prioritize work efforts to meet deadlines and possess leadership qualities.
Established in 1935, Perkins+Will ( www.perkinswill.com ) is an integrated design firm serving clients from offices in Atlanta, Boston,...