Part-Time-Customer Service Rep (Promotional Products)-Orange City, IA
This position (part-time) would be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales orders, customers’ needs, assisting Sales in meeting company goals and solidifying customers’ relationships with Staples Promotional Products.
- Process sales orders received by phone, fax and mail accurately and in a timely fashion
- Be involved in proofing estores and working with our customers when they call and have problems navigating on their customer estore
- Assist customers with returns, questions and concerns striving to exceed the customers' expectations
- Make outbound calls proactively and reactively to inform customers of closeout merchandise, follow up on orders, confirm receipt of fsales orders and clarify fax and mail orders
- Utilize cross selling and up-selling techniques to increase customers' inbound phone orders
- Maintain and build relationships with program catalog customers by following through on commitments, working with other departments to meet customer needs and express appreciation for their business
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years customer service experience
Customer Service/Contact Centers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which also includes listening
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude throughout the shift, which includes a pleasant phone voice and professional manner
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Good Microsoft Office Skills including word and excel
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of customer service and accuracy
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Able to adhere at all times to assigned schedule
- Ability to sit for entire shift
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.
There’s a whole lot more to Staples than you probably ever imagined. As the world’s 3rd largest internet retailer and a trusted...