Integrated Production Services
, a Superior Energy Services company, is a leading provider of production enhancement services to the North American oil and gas market. We provide Completion, Workover and Production Optimization services and products. IPS utilizes experienced personnel with local basin expertise and fit-for-purpose equipment to deliver our services and to create cost effective, tailored solutions that increase production, lower operating costs and extend the lives of wells.
Integrated Production Services is currently seeking a Lead Mechanic to join our team.
Repair, maintain and service coil tubing units and fluid pumps.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Tests, adjusts and repairs equipment to be operational.
- Needs to be able to strip down a part, repair and put together.
- Ability to make repairs hydraulic systems.
- Ability to repair diesel engines.
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and diagnoses problems by sight and sound to resolve issues.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Must have the proper tools and the knowledge to use said tools.
- Requests parts and machines to be ordered as needed.
- Comply all with QHSE policies and procedures during the course of work.
- Ensures full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
- Dresses and interacts with others in a professional manner.
- Performs any other delegated duties considered appropriate in order to maintain the efficient running of the department.
- The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified; nothing restricts the company’s right to change, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time or for any reason.
- At least 2+ years of experience working as a mechanic.
- Read, write and understand English.
Excellent Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”. If you experience difficulties in the process or have questions, please call 1-866-771-4490 or chat with our online support staff at Live Chat Support, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Central Time.