Responsible for implementing part or all of the technical solution to the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design. Occasionally responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions. Understands a broad spectrum of HP technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Often leads small to medium technical projects. Works with and under the direction of the Project/Technical Manager and with customer nominated representatives. Liaises with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment. Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides technical leadership on specific integration activities that are part of an engagement.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures that will be implemented in a multiple system environment.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value. Demonstrates execution of the HP strategy.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learning's are documented and shared. Role models Focuses on single customer. Solves diverse and complex. May lead a project team.
Education and Experience Required:
Minimum High School/ Vocational School (technical field) or equivalent certification with less than 1 year working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
Relevant product/company knowledge.
Basic troubleshooting skills.
Basic analytical and communications skills.
Proficient in professional oral, and telephone communication skills.
Ability to gather relevant information systematically, and identify needs and solve problems following the instruction.
Ability to maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
Ability to effectively interact and communicate with people at operational level.
Perform reporting and administrative functions. Manage time effectively.
United States-West Virginia-South Charleston
HP - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...