QinetiQ North America’s Services & Solutions Group delivers aerospace operations and systems, engineering and life-cycle management, IT solutions and services, software and systems engineering, and missions solutions. Our core offerings include: space engineering, software solutions and enterprise IT, cyber intelligence, systems integration and engineering, training, modeling and simulation, logistics and life-cycle management.
QinetiQ North America is an AA/EEO Employer.
Responsible for management of Interactive-Multimedia-Instruction (IMI) product lines and their growth through strategic product planning and marketing. Assesses needs and opportunities for new products through research and feasibility analysis. Develops new IMI product specifications, follows product from initial development through all stages to product launch. Maintains market position of IMI products by managing existing product lines and competitive market information. Participates in IMI product modification, cost reduction, margin analysis, advertising and promotion, forecasting, product positioning and pricing strategies. Develops goals, budget and strategic business plans. Recommends ways to expand sales and profitability in specific markets. Provides sales staff with comparative product analysis, competitive product and marketing strategies, and feature and benefit summaries. Conducts product training sessions and manages relevant trade shows. Authority to develop goals, budget, and business plan for product line. This position is located in Huntsville, AL and is a key team member of the Simulation and Training Solutions sector.
- Product/Program Management in IMI, CBT or ADL (IMI Levels 1-4)
- Business Development (including proposal and pricing development)
- Customer Interface
- IMI Specific Skills – Graphic/UI Design, Audio/Video, Media Delivery methodologies, 3D Modeling/Animation, Photography/Imaging and storyboarding
- IMI Development Tools – commercial off the shelf (e.g. flash)
- MS Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Preference for DOD and/or Aviation experience
- Requires a DOD Clearance at the Secret Level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Integrative Arts – Digital/Interactive Media or Technical equivalent
- Requires ten to twelve years of IMI industry experience
- Minimum 5 years of Product/Program management experience.