Marsh is the world's largest risk and insurance services firm, delivering superior risk management and insurance broking solutions. We have 56,000 staff globally and deliver services across every capital city in Australia. We believe our strength is our people; their commitment, knowledge and solutions – worldwide!
Come and work for Marsh and enjoy the benefits of a world leader:
• Become part of a global leader that has one of the strongest reputations in its industry - ‘Broker of the Year’ four years running;
• Enjoy the benefits of our highly regarded ‘wellness package’ including a health plan, active social club, staff discounts, salary continuance and more;
• Have access to Marsh University and the best in industry training opportunities including study benefits and support.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a
Business Development Coordinator
within our Payment Solutions team. As Business Development Coordinator you will be responsible for working alongside a Business Development Executive in the promotion and sales of insurance premium finance to Marsh clients within Victoria/Tasmania.
Your willingness to develop your sales skills will see you rewarded with an excellent team culture.
• Assistance in the development, implementation and management of monthly instalment finance programs.
• Assisting the credit team in timely collection of non premium finance.
• Assistance in the development and maintenance of effective long term relationships with key clients.
• Producing and distributing documentation in accordance with company credit and premium finance policy.
• Preparing accurate and timely management reports which reflect current activities and potential outcomes.
• Ensure the timely and accurate production/processing of:
• client details for quoting;
• invoices and related documents;
• premium finance documentation;
• up to date computer system records; and
• all other documentation.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
• Strong communication/negotiation and people handling skills.
• A team focused attitude.
• Confidence, initiative and adaptability, balanced with the capacity to follow processes and procedures.
• Attention to detail, as well as the ability to focus on the bigger picture and understand the shared goals of the team.
• Flexibility in relation to work hours, particularly during Daylight Saving, as clients are interstate.
• Desire to develop in to a Business Development Executive role.
If you pride yourself on your motivated and enthusiastic nature and would like the opportunity to build your career in a global organisation, committed to innovation and excellence, look no further than Marsh.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates
are equal opportunity employers
Marsh & McLennan Companies - 2 years ago
Marsh & McLennan Companies is a global professional services firm providing advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and...