Voted one of the World's Leading Top 100 Companies by Forbes magazine
Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you interested in vehicles? Do you have strong organizational and time management skills? And looking to accelerate your career at a renowned company?
Allstate Insurance Company has an exceptional career opportunity for a Field Auto Technical Adjuster in West Nashville, Brentwood and Franklin, TN.
Combine your skills working with people and working with vehicles!
Customers need us the most when they are involved in an accident. As an Allstate Field Auto Technical Adjuster you will play a vital role to ensure we deliver on our promise to help restore people’s lives after they’ve had a loss. You will be responsible for inspecting damaged vehicles and preparing itemized damage appraisals to return customers’ vehicles to their pre-loss condition. You will meet with customers in person to guide them through the settlement process in a caring and professional manner. You will be challenged to manage multiple cases simultaneously, and solve problems in a fast-paced working environment. You will be measured on your ability to provide accurate estimates and reach fair and efficient claims resolutions while managing costs. Your success will be rewarded with our Total Rewards package which includes base pay, benefits, and opportunities for career advancement.
Specific responsibilities include:
Begin a challenging and rewarding career in claims!
- Delivering exceptional and courteous customer service
- Traveling to the location of damaged vehicles and/or conducting assessments at one of Allstate’s drive-in claims centers
- Accurately documenting estimates on Allstate’s state-of-the-art, computerized NextGen claims system
- Providing clear, written correspondence as necessary
- Working well with others in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Achieving targeted performance goals to support Allstate’s industry-leading operational standards
This is your chance to use your compassion and intellect to help make a meaningful difference in people’s lives. Join the thousands of people who work in the claims industry in highly stimulating work that will require you to assimilate data, evaluate facts and negotiate solutions to complex problems. Every day presents different learning and growth opportunities. You will be exposed to a variety of specialized industries, including legal, medical and construction, as well as advanced computer and IT systems. In the process, you will gain a broad range of professional skills that will be equally applicable and highly valuable no matter where your career takes you.
Start your career in a stable industry that offers nationwide opportunities for advancement. Becoming an Allstate Field Auto Technical Adjuster is just the beginning!
Please note that, since this is a field service position, you will need to have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle. You will also be required to work a flexible schedule, between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with some late duty and possible rotating weekend and holiday shifts as necessary.
Hear what current employees have to say about working at Allstate:
Compensation and other important information:
- Excellent benefits starting on your first day of employment, including 401K, health, dental, vision and life insurance.
- High School Diploma/General Education Diploma (GED), plus three years experience writing estimates for an insurance carrier or in an auto body shop.
OR, a four-year degree with a proven record for delivering outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and computer skills
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently
- Previous experience using a computer estimating system such as ADP, CCC or Mitchell is a definite plus
- ICAR platinum certification, ASE certification and/or an Adjuster’s license are especially desirable
- Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Join our award-winning team!
Diversity, balance, innovation and providing an environment where employees can thrive. These are all core values at Allstate, and we have the awards to prove it:
he World’s Leading Top 100 Companies
- Diversity Elite - America’s Best 50 Companies for Minorities
- 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers
- Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work
- Top 10 Companies for African Americans to Work
- Top 100 Best Places to Work in IT
- Top 100 Companies for Employee Training and Development
Your career awaits at Allstate. We’re 70,000 professionals strong, working each day to help protect nearly 16 million households....