Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent experience
- 8+ years experience in Oracle tools like PL/SQL, Form, Report, SQL Plus, SQL loader
- Strong working knowledge of ERP technologies and Financials concepts, specifically highly complex global solutions
- Oracle R12 experience is required
What do we have to offer?
- Solid OtC experience and knowledge of current related technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work with distributed teams across multiple time-zones
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the Company both verbally and in writing
- Accurately establish the length and difficulty of tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals
- Ability to orchestrate multiple activities simultaneously
- Self driven detail oriented and committed to consistently completing production-quality tasks on-time and error-free
- An intellectually stimulating, highly-collaborative, fun, flexible and friendly work environment
- A smart team and an entrepreneurial culture
- Highly competitive salary, excellent career growth and global opportunities
- Excellent benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term disabilities and long-term disabilities Insurance, 401K, Paid Vacation, etc. Our Health Insurance benefits are one of the best in the Market and placed at top 15% of all domestic companies, nationwide as per Kaiser Review results of 2010. On 401k we match 50 cents to a dollar for first 6%
Zensar Technologies is a globally focused software and services company spread across eighteen countries across the world. Zensar provides end-to-end services from IT development to Business Process Outsourcing, from consulting to implementation. With more than 6500 associates and sales and operations presence across US, UK, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Middle East, South Africa, Singapore, Australia, Japan and Poland, the Company delivers comprehensive services in mission-critical applications, enterprise applications, e-business, BPO Services.
Zensar is restructured on vertical lines with six global profit centers for the verticals of Manufacturing, Media, Retail, Banking and Financial Services, Insurance and Connected Services (Healthcare, Government, Utilities and Transportation) bringing significant consulting expertise on the domain and will present both solutions and services to enable customers to leverage best in class technologies and processes for competitive advantage.
Zensar Technologies - 2 years ago