**This is a limited duration position**
You share our passion for sports, fashion and an active lifestyle. You are ambitious, keen to learn and quick on the uptake. You also know how to communicate and assert yourself with an open attitude and determination. You enjoy working in a team environment and think internationally. You are fully conscious of the fact that flexibility, logical thinking and the ability to adapt to new situations are essentials for winning the game.
As our Sample Coordinator , you'll be expected to bring your own MVP performance to the tasks below.
Assist the Merchandising team in ordering, receiving, and organizing samples to meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives.
- Support the management of the the end to end GTM sample process, including placing and confirming DMT Sample orders and the physical management and liquidation of samples
- Assist in development of sample order reduction plan for 2014 in accordance to Business Development guidelines
- Manage seasonal DMT order placement and confirmation/tracking of orders with Sample Team
- Manage physical receipt and organization of all footwear + apparel samples
- Create sample shipment tracking report for account meetings
- Handle basic logistics and category setup for key events such as Sales Meetings, grassroots events, focus groups and PR events
- Manage Promo orders and fulfillment of BU promo inventory
- Manage BU sample returns and donations
- Create sample liquidation plan calendar and manage liquidation lists from sample group
- Assist with the management of disseminating updated information to internal adidas customers, including Product Marketing, Sales, Footwear, Communications and others
- Support to AMM with article ranging and GTM projects as required
- Provide general administrative support to apparel and footwear merchandising and/or product marketing teams such as sorting, shipping and tracking mail, coding and processing invoices, ordering supplies.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and working with systems/applications. Key focus on Excel knowledge – intermediate or above
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly and resourcefully
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Able to lift 30lbs
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Marketing/Business or related field preferred; and
- One (1) year sports or other product marketing related experience; or
- Combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for degree
adidas’ founder, Adi Dassler, was inspired by a single idea when he made his first shoes, at the age of just 20: to provide every athlete with the best footwear for his or her respective discipline. And 85 years later, we have almost 16,000 employees worldwide who put this same passion and commitment to innovation into each concept, component, process and product we produce.
Our mission is to be the leading sports brand in the world. At adidas we understand it takes a village to accomplish this mission. adidas provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other protected status unrelated to the performance of the work involved. You may have heard us say “Impossible is Nothing” or “Celebrate Originality”; to us, these phrases are more than just words. If you share this same passion then apply today!
For more than 80 years, the adidas Group has been part of the world of sports on every level, delivering state-of-the-art sports footwear,...