Title: Financial Sr Analyst
Location: United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Job Number: 12034018
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Directs and manages the daily operations for a variety of financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis. Develops and implements fiscal and operating policies and procedures. Provides expert advisory capability and interpretation on all levels of financial activity. Responsibilities include, selecting, training, and developing staff members. This position requires comprehensive technical, communication, and management skills and abilities in financial principles and practices. Incumbent serves as a primary contact for problem resolution and information gathering regarding daily work assignments. Incumbent possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of Company policies and procedures to difficult financial assignments. Tasks are of an advanced, non-routine nature. Works under limited supervision and has functional responsibility for one or more specific areas, projects, contracts, or divisions. Errors cause substantial delay, expense, and/or disruption.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Directs and manages the daily operations of one or more financial functional areas of the accounting/finance unit
- Trains personnel in financial operational specifications for financial information systems, policies, and procedures
- Actively participates in the hiring, developing, and reviewing of employee performance
- Reviews and approves analysis on business development and monitors business performance by unit or division
- Analyzes workflow and assignments to ensure operations run efficiently
- Assists and advises staff members in resolving problems and issues that arise with internal and external customers
- Plans, coordinates and executes policy implementation applicable to the installation of improved financial operations
- Actively reconciles bank accounts and balance sheet account
- Provides specialized technical analysis to determine present and future performanc
- Directs the development and implementation of new concepts and techniques for financial information analysis
- Performs complex economic research and studies on subjects such as rates of return, deprecations, working capital, investments, and financial and expense comparison
- Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment
- Coordinates with all levels of management within Xerox and outside vendors, to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, trended future requirements, operating forecasts and similar complex financial matters
- May provide interpretation of data and financial advice to management
- Completes special projects as assigned
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3 years of managing accounting functions with at least two years of supervisory experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial practices and policies
- Demonstrates analytical, problem solving, and management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in using PC software, including word-processing and spreadsheets
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of financial or accounting principles, practices and procedures
- Ensures compliance with internal procedures and policies
- Proficient in PC and/or mainframe based systems and software
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 17 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...