This is with our direct client. If interested Please do send across your resume
If this is of no interest to you we appreciate if you can refer anyone whom you know would be a good fit
Location – Cherry Hill , NJ
Duration – 6+ Months
- Design, develop and provide ongoing support for Client ERP (STARS) and Vehicle Planning Systems. Provide Systems. Provide guidance and mentorship to team members on technical development and approach. Work closely with functional users to develop business solutions. Act as team expert for system upgrades and implementing new technologies.
Thanks preetha saravanan 609-720-1002x237
- Working with functional users develop current and future business process designs. Support the development of functional requirement specifications.
- Generate technical designs and interface documents. Develop and test software components which are part of the Oracle E-Business Suite and other custom systems at SOA.
- Working with other IT teams, vendors and consultants ensure projects goals and milestones are achieved. Maintain a positive and productive work environment among the team.
- Provide day to day production support and off hours support as required.
- Ensure system implementations meet high quality standards and outstanding issues are prioritized and resolved.
- As a technical expert mentor other team members in best practices for system development. Follow the SOA PMO process to plan and complete work activities.
- Prepare timely status Reports. Effectively present technical concepts and issues to both technical and functional team members.
- Research and evaluate new technologies and upgrades of current systems to support the planning and implementation of these projects. Thanks
Anandakumar 609-720-1002x9164 email@example.com
Monster - 10 months ago
TAKE is an industry leader in providing the following services to Pharmaceutical companies such as:
CDISC Services, where we offer the mos...