Works with the Corporate Planner to determine weekly/monthly scheduling requirements. Using this information prepares a monthly/quarterly production calendar that maximized the utilization of capacity at the Crete facility. Gathers information regarding production capacity and customer demand levels and leads a weekly meeting with Crete management staff to discuss the plan. Communicates with the Ingredient Receiving Scheduler to insure that ingredients are available to support the schedule and insure the uninterrupted operation to the Crete Wet Plant. Works with the Processing and Packaging Team Leaders to make sure there are not any issues regarding the weekly production schedules. Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports to show the effectiveness of scheduling. Supplies reports and information as required to aid in the annual budgeting process.
1. Develop short/medium/long range production calendar:
a) Review SAP demand forecast weekly
b) Incorporate SAP demand forecast into Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Production Calendar
c) Manage finished goods inventory levels on locally manufactured product availability changes
2. Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports to reflect the results achieved and review these results daily with Crete upper management.
3. Expected to be an active member of the NPPC Continuous Improvement program.
4. Work with suppliers to resolve issues concerning packaging and raw materials.
5. Works with the Packaging and Can Plant Team Leaders to insure that supplies are available to support the schedule.
6. Communicate with the Ingredients Receiving Scheduler on issues relating to raw materials needed to produce the products scheduled and work with the Ingredients Receiving Scheduler to resolve any issues regarding the attainment of the raw materials.
7. Work with management at the Crete facility to plan utilization of Crete's production capacity and labor utilization on a monthly and quarterly basis.
8. Complete GIN 23.010 reports on a yearly basis.
9. Works with Corporate Scheduling and Plant Finance on the annual budget.
10. Complies with all Nestle and plant-specific policies.
11. Perform all job duties in a safe manner, abiding by all safety rules and policies. Participate and support the Behavior-Based Safety Process by performing One Minute Observations weekly.
12. Be fully involved and actively participate in all Nestle Purina Programs and Initiatives.
These include but are not limited to MQS, QMS, ROME, NCE, Shift Handover, Globe, etc.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
2+ years experience in a role relating to operations planning, operations performance, operations scheduling or logistics.
This position does not offer sponsorship (e.g., H 1-B visa).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please apply directly through our website at: http://jobs.nestlepurinacareers.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=680&ji=2661682&sn=I&tf=JobDescriptionPurina.html
Have questions? Contact Brittany Dressler at Brittany.Dressler@purina.nestle.com
Nestle Purina - 22 months ago
Nestlé Purina PetCare Company is a leader in the pet products industry, dedicated to improving the lives of cats and dogs through...