Work among the best. Academic medical centers like The University of Kansas Hospital are at medicine's frontier, providing more options and more hope to our patients. Employees in our administrative positions play a vital role to the success of the organization. Many times, these are the first people that our customers come in contact with, or are the people that our customers rely on to provide direction, medical or financial assistance or confide in for personal needs. As such we value your knowledge and interaction with the customer that enhances their overall experience at our hospital, and makes this a great place to work. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a Switchboard Operator.
* Provide outstanding customer service to all callers.
* Demonstrates the ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast paced, high energy environment.
* Performs routine clerical and other appropriate functions as assigned by supervisor.
* High school diploma or GED is required.
* 1 year of receptionist, operator, or customer service experience.
* Ability to operate a computer.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 18 months ago