At Ingersoll Rand we’re passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We know that hour by hour and day by day, we advance the quality of life by making environments safe, comfortable and efficient. Our people and our market leading brands, including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Schlage® , Thermo King® , and Trane® , contribute to a world defined by sustainable progress and enduring results.
The Regional Account Manager role will provide strategy and leadership in the Healthcare market by engaging our sales teams, marketing teams, and internal organization. Research the unique nature of the Healthcare market and develop a business plan to attack this market. Develop sales and communications strategies to address market needs and create new opportunities. Responsible for the 50 United States.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Develop and manage relationships with key individuals and top decision makers within Healthcare in order to understand and anticipate customer needs and competitive threats. Leverage knowledge of this market and institutional relationships to generate organic growth opportunities and to expand share.
2. Consults with Healthcare facilities or organizations to understand their challenges and create new opportunities. Advises customers on electro-mechanical and electronic product mix, applications, and promotions that meet their needs. Suggest possible new products and adaptations for product and/or system applications.
3. Strategic account management with an emphasis on account development, maintenance and demand creation. Able to communicate the value of full spectrum of technology and relate it to customer needs.
4. Effectively communicate Healthcare market dynamics and technology changes to the Enterprise with recommendations of how to take advantage of the changes or avoid share setbacks. Identify, research, and actively monitor legislative issues that impact this market and security solutions.
5. Develop advocates within the enterprise to support growth efforts, support, delivery, innovation and expansion. Develop and maintain relationships with internal customers (including marketing, engineering, customer and technical services, and operations).
6. Responsible to coordinate with the local sales office to ensure consistent communication and cooperative team selling.
7. Help coordinate the GPO( Group Purchaing Organization) for Security Technolgies and any reporting requirements.
•10+ years related industry experience, including 4+ years experience in Healthcare market
•BS/BA required- BS/BA in Sales, Business, Marketing preferred
•Travel required 60-75%
•Knowledge of all electro-mechanical and/or electronic security solutions and their application into the Healthcare market, strong ability to problem solve, ability to learn CRM system, MS Office suit
•Strong professional sales skills, including demonstrated expertise in demand creation
•Strong communication and relationship management skills, including the ability to interface with multiple levels and functions within customer organizations
•Strong influence and collaboration skills, including demonstrated ability to work effectively and leverage resources across multiple functions and geographies
•Understanding of operations and project management constraints as well as financial acumen
Our Security Technologies sector helps make the places we live, work and play safe, secure and productive. Security Technologies supplies global leading commercial security products and services. The segment’s market-leading products include electronic and biometric access control systems; time-and-attendance and personnel scheduling systems; mechanical locks; portable security; and mechanical and electronic security products such as door closers, exit devices, architectural hardware, and steel doors and frames.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Ingersoll Rand is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ingersoll Rand is a global diversified firm in which our people, our products, our systems and our services work together to inspire...