Under the general direction of the Division Manager, assists in the property and real estate asset management, consisting of commercial office buildings, with both retail and office space, and branch bank facilities. Assisting with the data gathering for the preparation of annual building and department budgets and the monthly monitoring of each. Prepares reports, analysis of data, and makes recommendations on issues related to real estate, as required by senior management. Assist in the proper supervision and direction of division staff for optimum efficiency.
Responsible to coordinate space planning, schematic design, procurement of furniture, infrastructure implementation and contract administration for projects related to corporate facilities. Review current procurement practices and make recommendations for improvement where feasible, regarding contractors, vendors, and other purchasing practices.
Familiar with standard safety practices and procedures as it relates to OSHA. Able to organize and coordinate appropriate training programs, in conjunction with Training personnel. Responsible to ensure compliance with Federal ADA compliance issues and ergonomic compliance. Coordinate branch facility design with architects and engineers, with a working knowledge of bank operations, security, telecommunications, marketing, signage, furniture, and finishes.
Review and execute contracts relating to branch construction and renovations as required to procure and engage architects & consultants, contractors, and bank vendors, for the timely and cost effective completion of retail banking and administrative capital improvement projects.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- 3-5 years experience in property management, to include general principals of construction, contracts, electrical/mechanical/structural elements of a structure, and general architectural.
- 2-3 years team supervisory experience.
- Experience in understanding standard accounting practices, income statements, balance sheets, general ledger, and development of operating budgets and pro-forma projections.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Working knowledge of bank operations highly desirable.
- Proficient in the use of the PC and MS Office applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all staff levels, as well as tradesmen and professionals.
- Must be self-motivated, independent worker with good organizational skills to manage multiple projects.
Central Pacific Bank - 2 years ago