Clinic Administrator for busy membership massage clinic needed
to manage daily operations. Duties include:
• Oversee and manage the daily operations of the clinic.
• Assists Franchise Owner in setting all membership and retail
• Responsible for achieving all membership and retail sales
• Manage sales associates and massage therapy staff.
• Train, monitor and coach performance of sales associates.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining staff and therapist
• Responsible for all human resource functions for sales
associates and massage therapists including interviewing, hiring,
training, disciplining and terminating.
• Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering
phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon
arrival and selling memberships.
• Maintain professional and impeccable clinic environment for
employees and members/ guests.
• Responsible for generating sales reports, payroll, bank
deposits, inventory and ordering supplies.
• College education preferred.
• Management, marketing and sales experience in service/ retail
• Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectations and
goals and delegate.
• Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff.
• Able to communicate up-line information to Franchise Owners and
• Proficiency in generating membership and retail sales goals and
interpreting trends in sales reports.
• Excellent trainer and motivator.
• Salary plus commission and bonuses.
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered at participating
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Massage Envy - 2 years ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...