We are growing fast and need you here! Due to our tremendous growth, we need more licensed massage therapists and we are hiring now! We can get you working with clients and making money right away! We are being very selective so if you think you are good, let's talk. Need to be able to work some on evenings and weekends starting out.
Massage Envy - 2012 awards include:
"Best Spa in Arkansas" by AY magazine
Soiree's "Platinum Service Award"
Arkansas Life's "Best Place to get a Massage"
Sync's "Best Massage Therapist".
Come see us in Midtowne Center next to Container Store and Cantina Laredo. Call us at 501-492-7721. Learn more at www.massageenvyar.com.
We have a great environment. Several therapists came from other spas and love being Massage Envy employees. Yes, you are an employee - not a contractor, not a booth renter- that gives you flexible hours and the advantage of knowing you will get paid! Plus you keep your tips and earn bonuses. We provide the environment, equipment, lotions, scheduling, marketing, customers... you show up and provide great services so customers will keep coming back. This allows you to start making money faster. Our therapists report making more money than at other locations because we bring them more massages. That means more pay and more tips. Employees can also qualify for insurance, paid time off and other perks.
Massage Envy offers a career - not just a way to spend your day. You can advance and even potentially move to any of over 650 locations as your career progresses. Want to know how great the environment and opportunity for growth is? Come by and talk to our therapists. We are the largest spa in central Arkansas which means opportunity for you, so come be part of the team now!!
What you need to do to apply:
1) Reply to this ad with your resume.
2) Complete this short online application and profile - www.therapist.massageenvyar.com
3) Or stop by Massage Envy Spa in Midtowne next to Container Store to say hi and fill out an application.
Job Title: Massage Therapist
Function: Capable of performing customized massage therapy sessions in which the quality of touch, flow, pressure and draping is safe, professional and therapeutic.
· Greet guests & members in professional, friendly manner and designs a specific massage plan based on the clients needs after reviewing the client intake form with each guest.
· Obtains client's informed consent for massage plan prior to beginning the massage.
· Perform 50 (up to 120 minute if capable) minute quality massage session within their scope of training and utilizing draping protocols.
· Complete accurate and legible client intake notes.
· Creates an excellent experience for guests & members through a present therapeutic touch and friendly attitude.
· Promotes the health and wellness benefits of massage specific to each client and recommends frequency.
· Safeguards client information and confidentiality.
· Executes professional boundaries and does not engage in dual relationships with clients.
· Maintains a professional clean appearance of self and clinic by wearing a clean and pressed uniform, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the therapy room clean.
· Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
· Must carry personal liability insurance.
· Must pass background check.
· Completed a minimum of 500 hours of education.
· Understand and believe in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
· Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management, fellow therapists and sales staff.
· Able to work flexible days and hours. Ability to work Saturday, Sunday or evenings strongly preferred.
· Experience and knowledge of various modalities preferred.
Massage Envy Spa is the pioneer and national leader of affordable massage and spa services. Over a decade ago, Massage Envy Spa was launched...