Carrington College Boise is seeking a Dental Assisting Instructor.
Take charge of training the next generation of Dental Assisting professionals. If you have a passion for sharing your knowledge and enjoy helping students reach their full potential, we want to talk to you! We are interested in all candidates; teaching experience is not required although preferred.
The hours for this position are Monday-Thursday, 6:00pm-10:00pm.
As a Dental Assisting Instructor at Carrington College you will be responsible for delivering a quality educational experience for the students through ensuring that the curriculum is up-to-date, that effective delivery methods are employed, and that all students are treated in a fair and equitable manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Interacts effectively and professionally with students, staff, faculty, and external customers of Carrington College including Advisory Board members and externship and other off campus sites.
- Exceptional customer focused skills. Ability to address student needs and resolve issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Interpersonal skills including questioning, listening and showing concern and respect for others.
- Solid writing skills to communicate effectively in memos, letters, and via email.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including ability to project voice and be clearly understood when speaking in front of a group.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and commitment to comply with policies, regulations, and codes of conduct governing all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Commitment to the success of the students and the school.
- Computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
- Earned at least a Bachelor's degree or be currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree program.
- Minimum of two years experience as a Dental Assistant.
- Teaching and/or supervisory experience desirable.
DeVry, Inc. - 2 years ago
It isn't exactly Ivy League, but DeVry is in the big leagues of technical, health care, and business schools. The for-profit...