Manage the day to day work function of the member and provider services area, provide support to staff and investigate and resolve complex member andprovider issues.
High school education or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred. 3-5 years of experience in Medicare, Medicaid managed care or insurance environment. At least three years of customer service experience in a call center environment. Over one year of experience as a supervisor.
- Manage the member and provider services staff.
- Develop policies, procedures and performance standards for the member and provider services departments in compliance with Federal, State and Company regulations, and in conjunction with site management and appropriate corporate staff.
- Drive change initiatives to address future-oriented business needs.
- Identify process and infrastructure needs to support change and considers broad range of internal/external factors when making decisions.
- Assist in development of annual budget for member and provider services departments.
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...