Lowes.com Resolution Manager for Operations has three primary areas of responsibility: 1) the capture, triage and prioritization of all inbound reports of defects and daily enhancements, 2) analyze support issues and customer feedback to identify actionable improvement opportunities , and 3) facilitating getting defect solutions and enhancements into the release pipeline.
Executing these functions often require significant applications development and or other IT involvement and span across multiple channels including online, in store, call center, and other direct to consumer channels. They are designed to increase sales and profitability, drive customer acquisition / retention, and or enhance Lowe’s brand position. Resolution scope often encompasses online stores (lowes.com, lowesforpros.com), interactive design tools, multichannel media, and online marketing programs (e-mail, search, content syndication). The position interfaces with IT, technical vendors, numerous internal constituents as well as other external third parties and is charged with supporting multiple customer and operational initiatives against aggressive schedules, ensuring timely completion.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The Lowes.com Resolution Manager for Operations supports and directs the team responsible for defect triage and prioritization on lowes.com. The successful candidate will ensure the team is properly chartered, staffed and operational to manage the flow of defects and minor site changes from intake through onsite production. They will establish regular daily, weekly and monthly operational rhythms and reporting to drive efficient, predictable and high quality results. The position will report trends in customer feedback and new defects to drive enhanced site capabilities and opportunity areas.
- BSCS, BSBA, Computer Engineering, or BSEE Degree, and/or relevant work experience
- 10+ years experience in an Enterprise program/project/operations leadership role
- 5+ years eCommerce or related experience
- 5+ years experience managing online operations for a major retailer
- Knowledge of appropriate process analysis, planning, development, documentation, training and improvement techniques for larger scale, cross functional processes
- 5+ years senior leadership & staff management experience
- Ability to analyze both urgent and important needs and make sound recommendations to executive management based on strategic imperatives and corporate priorities
With fiscal year 2010 sales of $48.8 billion, Lowe’s Companies, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 50 company that serves approximately 15 million customers a week at more than 1,750 home improvement stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s is the second-largest home improvement retailer in the world. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
- MBA or Advance Degree
- Previous leadership experience with a major online retailer
- Experience in online merchandising and marketing
- Experience in transactional customer feedback and analytic tools (i.e. Coremetrics, Tealeaf, Foresee Results, etc)
Lowe's - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
No longer a low-profile company, Lowe's Companies has evolved from a regional hardware store operator into a nationwide chain of home...