SRC has been named to numerous state and national “Best Company to Work For” lists - want to know why? We are committed to providing a positive, supportive and healthy work environment. We give you the freedom and the resources to solve "impossible" problems in a highly innovative and collaborative work environment - all while helping keep America safe and strong.
Currently, SRC is seeking a radio frequency (RF) engineer expert to work on-site with one of our clients in the Chantilly, Va. area providing RF analyses and modeling support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
* Conduct RF data exploitation, signal processing, algorithm development and field tests equipment related to electromagnetic interference
* Conduct RF propagation analyses and modeling
* Work independently and with a team to develop innovative solutions to challenging intelligence problems
* Bachelor's degree and 12 or more years of experience or years of experience in lieu of degree, master's degree preferred
* Three years of experience in system representation to include: environmental characterization; model certification; modeling and simulation; modeling tools; validation and verification; management and tracking requirements satisfaction; software development and use
* Five years of experience in the intelligence community working with sensors and sensor architectures with demonstrated experience in research, development, test and evaluation to develop new or enhanced radio frequency technical collection systems (hardware and software development)
* Seven or more years of experience with system representation, including environmental characterization, model certification, modeling and simulation, modeling tools, validation and verification, management and tracking requirements satisfaction, and software development and use
An active Top Secret/SCI security clearance is required.
EEO/AA employer; Female, minority, Vietnam-era veteran and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
Move Up Back to top
SRC - 20 months ago