The Electrical Superintendent is responsible for assisting the Project Manager and/or General Superintendent on a Construction Management project. Must have expert knowledge of electrical Codes, Standards, specifications, drawings , procedures and protocols. Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations. May Supervise.
- 10+ years’ experience on $40+ million construction projects in a superintendent capacity.
- Knowledge of Prolog, CMIC, Microsoft Excel and Word preferable.
- Must be construction literate, with knowledge of all phases of construction.
- Must have experience and proficiency in construction methods, materials, scheduling and cost control.
- Strong technical and communication skills a must.
- Must have and maintain a current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- BS or MS degree from an accredited college or university and 10 years experience; or 20 years related experience.
We are are Equal Opportunity Employer
Baker Concrete Construction - 21 months ago