The Programs Analyst will perform analysis of program data (production, quality, labor cost, expenses, etc.) gathered from on-site sources (reports, personnel, etc.) and develop and deliver a suite of performance/financial based reports. The Programs Analyst will report to the Accounting and Finance Manager to facilitate integration of PMO analyses with financial performance.
• Collects, analyzes, interprets and summarizes data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports.
• Maintains computerized collection and tracking of relevant data.
• Analyze data and develop reports for internal and customer requests.
• Presents the data and analysis in a cohesive and meaningful way to facilitate contracts performance and decision making requirements
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Job Functions
• Must be able to gather, create, analyze and interpret data and reports
• Efficiently identifies and communicates project issues.
• Strong organizational and customer service skills
• Understand and follow Standard Operating Procedures
• Regularly uses a computer
• Must have ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
Written/Oral Communications Skills
Organization and Planning Skills
Time Management Skills
Customer Relations/Service Skills
5 years experience; Deltek Costpoint experience, Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Earned Value Management