transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We’ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as
and as social as Facebook. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing. Recognized as the world’s 4th fastest growing company according to FORTUNE magazine and the most Innovative by Forbes, our portfolio of cloud computing technologies have revolutionized how companies manage and share business information. With more than 9,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $3.0B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
- Supports direct reports (7-8 Account Executives) by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required.
- Ongoing development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new reps on the
- Conducts weekly forecast meetings. Coaches direct reports re: strategies to drive closure.
- Reports on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Consistently monitors the sales activity of the team, and tracks the results.
- Work with the most strategic accounts within the state of Wisconsin
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 7+ years sales management experience
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment. Ability and track record of driving business in a strategic manor for demand generation
- Proven record of success in a high volume transaction sales environment. Experience selling to the enterprise
- Solid understanding of the CRM space
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
7+ years of experience as a front line manager
Experience of working with and selling to large enterprise accounts is highly preferred
salesforce.com - 15 months ago