Director needed for Adult Home Care Office located in South Burlington, VT.
We’re BAYADA Home Health Care —a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking an experienced health care manager to fill the position of Director in our South Burlington, VT office. As Director you will be responsible for the management and operations of the office, including budgeting, fiscal management, and recruiting, marketing and business development. You will monitor the quality and appropriateness of all services provided by your staff to ensure compliance and client satisfaction while ensuring adequate staff education, training and evaluation. You will mentor and support your team, and grow your office by keeping abreast of industry and community trends and referral opportunities. Apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients and the community at large.
- Building a dynamic team dedicated to providing the highest levels of client care and customer service
- Marketing and Business Development
- Planning, budgeting and fiscal management
- Development and execution of a recruitment plan
- Monitoring quality and appropriateness of services provided
- Assure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Assure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum two years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry, previous home care management experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated record of goal achievement and of successfully taking on increased responsibility with positive results
- Proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
- Proven ability to organize, manage, market and grow an office
- Effective communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
- Ambition to grow and advance beyond current position and responsibilities
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why the most talented and admired healthcare professionals make BAYADA their employer of choice. With more than 240 offices nationwide, BAYADA Home Health Care Believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence and reliability. Become part of a caring, professional team that provides the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. We offer comprehensive salary and benefits package including: edical/dental/Prescription/Vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and short/long term disability. Apply now for immediate consideration or to learn more about this opportunity, please visit us at jobs.bayada.com. EOE.
Bayada - 2 years ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...