GTECH is always looking for those looking for a challenge. Each year, GTECH provides enthusiastic and eager college and university students an opportunity to obtain temporary employment and gain valuable job experience through its internship programs. Internships are intended to provide professional experience related to a student's major and/or career plans.
We are currently seeking an Intern to work in our Sales Costing department. This is a great opportunity for a student interested in a future career in a corporate environment. This is a paid internship ($12.00/hour) and will be located in the Gtech Center in Providence, RI. The position is Full-Time for the Summer Semester.
The responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
- Update OMA throughout the day… new request, dates, status and SE assignments.
- Run Due Date Report for tracking
- Run Pipeline reports/from SAP and OMA combined
- Monitor pipeline for budgets
- Run budget actuals reports from SAP, follow-up with costing CPM
- Attend costing meeting, kickoffs, core team review and director’s reviews
- Setup all clarity tasks
- Assign people to clarity task as needed
- Consolidate pipeline/clarity for accuracy and opportunity end/status
- Run due date reports for Robin to send out and acquire BE assignments
- Achieve files in documentum
- Update files in documentum
- Test and update documentation for the costing automation software tool
Candidates for an internship at GTECH must be in good academic standing (GPA 3.0 or higher) and must also be highly motivated, demonstrate good work habits, and be eager to make a positive contribution.
An intern is a student that is actively enrolled in any one of the following:
1.) an accredited college or university;
2.) a non-college technical school, recognized and approved by GTECH; or
3.) a community or professional society program, as long as the course is clearly job-related and approved by GTECH.
GTech - 13 months ago
GTECH will make you happy when your number comes up -- lottery number, that is. One of the world's leading operators of lottery systems...