Wright Express is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of Wright Express today!
The Implementation Specialist provides account set-up data entry services for new accounts sold through a sales rep or partner channel. This position c onducts precard calls to customers who have previously worked with a sales rep or partner and verifies account specifics and relays information to the customer as appropriate. Data entry is performed by entering card and driver information into the WEX system for new accounts. The Implementation Specialist speaks to the basic features and benefits of the partner specific fleet card program.
- Effective oral, written and persuasive communication skills with customers and peers is essential
- Detailed oriented, high degree of accuracy and time-management skills
- Demonstrated prioritization, multi-tasking skills with ability to work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Desire to impact/influence others positively
- Ability to work in a team setting, collaborative and goal oriented
- Sound decision making/judgment
- Flexible/Adaptable to change
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word; strong data entry skills
WEX Inc. - 23 months ago
WEX (formerly Wright Express) provides payment processing and information management services to commercial and government vehicle fleets...