OPEN HOUSE HIRING EVENT!
When: March 12, 2013 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Where: CenturyLink, 5800 Discovery Blvd., Sioux City, IA 51111
Bring a resume and meet with one of our Sales Managers for a on the spot interview!!
Take the next step to a great career with CenturyLink. Please take a moment to watch this introductory video to learn more about this position.
CenturyLink is the third largest telecommunications company in the United States. The company provides broadband, voice and wireless services to consumers and businesses across the country and advanced entertainment services under the CenturyLink™ Prism™ TV and DIRECTV brands. In addition, the company provides data, voice and managed services to business, government and wholesale customers in local, national and select international markets through its high-quality advanced fiber optic network and multiple data centers. CenturyLink also is recognized as a leader in the network services market by key technology industry analyst firms, and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions for enterprises through Savvis, a CenturyLink company. CenturyLink's customers range from Fortune 500 companies in some of the country's largest cities to families living in rural America. Headquartered in Monroe, La., CenturyLink is an S&P 500 company and is included among the Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations. For more information, visit www.centurylink.com .
Regular Full-Time employees are scheduled to work at least forty (40) hours per calendar week for an indefinite period of time.
Training Class Date: April 1, 2013
· $10.00 weeks 1-5 of training $10.50 weeks 5-completion of training
Location: Sioux City, IA
- $11.00 after successful graduation
- Top sales performers are earning over $1000 month in commissions!
- Unlimited earning potential, based on performance!
- Training will be approximately 13 weeks, M-F; 9am-6pm MUST be able to attend entire 13 weeks of training without time off!
Typical Work Hours: Current hours of operation are 8 am to 6pm. Mon-Fri. Hours are based on seniority with new hires typically working 9am-6pm. Mon - Fri. Mandatory overtime may be required, based on call volumes during normal hours of operation.
- No Weekends!
- Fantastic Medical, Dental, and Vision, offered after 30 days of employment for you and your family!
- Paid Vacation - 1 week of vacation after 6 months of employment
- Company prepaid tuition program after 90 days of employment
- 401K Plan with company match
- Discounts on CenturyLink Products and Services
- Casual, yet professional work environment
Job Description: As a successful Center Sales and Service Associate you will be working in a call center promoting and selling CenturyLink products and services to residential customers. In this exciting and fast paced position you will be responsible for the following:
- Perfect the customer experience by providing excellent service on every call!
- Receive inbound calls from CenturyLink residential customers.
- Meet required sales objectives by selling CenturyLink products and services
- Consult with customers to gather information and make recommendations for their communication and entertainment needs
- Use various computer systems (20 or more)/screens simultaneously to process sales and service orders
- Build and maintain strong customer rapport
- Consult, multi-task, and problem solve with the customer
- 6 months experience in a sales or customer service environment
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
- Ability to multi-task in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must successfully complete pre-employment test assessment and interview
Take the next step to a great career with CenturyLink!
- Proven success in a commissioned sales environment
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a sales environment
- Call center and sales experience, particularly experience where measurable quotas and goals are achieved!
- Background in internet applications, cellular, and/or satellite technology
For information on the great benefits offered at CenturyLink, visit www.centurylinkbenefits.com
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
- 2 years ago - save job