Please fully fill out our online application and upload your cover letter and resume or your application will not be considered.
Nanobiosym is an innovative young company in Medford, MA founded by an MIT /Harvard alum to work at the interface of nano- and bio- technologies. The company is creating breakthrough scientific insights and revolutionary technologies that emerge from the convergence of physics, nanotechnology, and biomedicine. Nanobiosym ( NBS ) works symbiotically with its commercial partner Nanobiosym Diagnostics (NBSDx) to discover, develop, and commercialize cutting-edge technologies at this interface. NBSDx is currently developing nanobiotechnology platforms that address global healthcare needs. NBS is a truly exceptional company that has received widespread recognition. This hypergrowth company allows for unique career opportunities with strong long-term incentives.
Please visit www.nanobiosym.com for more information.
The Grants Writer is responsible for generating content, managing the grant application and reporting system for the organization. Responsibilities include:
If interested please send us your resume and cv and fill out an application on the following link:
- Conducting research on different areas of grants-making to identify new funding opportunities;
- Seeking grant opportunities with government agencies, foundations, and other sources of public and private money;
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with directors and staff in an effort to recognize and seek out targeted funding opportunities;
- Coordinate reporting, ensuring accuracy and appropriateness of information;
- Continuously developing methods for expanding funding by attending relevant professional meetings, and community awareness meetings;
- Maintaining grant files, electronically and hard copy, and oversee tracking of submission and status report deadlines;
- Negotiating defense contracts.
- Strong go-getter attitude and ability to work independently; Previous grant writing experience REQUIRED . Experience with the NIH , DOD and DOE preferred.
- Committed and enthusiastic about Nanobiosym’s mission and programs;
- Resourceful and flexible;
- Straightforward, self-motivated, and trustworthy.
Nature Publishing Group - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard