Entelligence consultants work on the best projects in the largest data centers in the world, and report more career satisfaction than anywhere else! Join our team as a NetApp Storage Management Consultant in Chantilly, VA today.
Duration: 12 Months
Hire Details: Our Civilian Region has need for a Storage Management Consultant to focus on COGNOS/OnCommand Insight for CSC/DHS in the Washington, D.C. area. The Chantilly, VA datacenter will be the main site for this resource, but there may be some travel around the Washington, D.C. area to different sites for this resource. The ideal resource will have multiple years of experience with COGNUS/OCI reporting with the ability to produce, explain and relay results to the NetApp customer.
- NAIP and NCDA Certifications within 30 days & US Citizenship Required
Work Environment: Focus on COGNOS/OCI with potential interest in learning NetApp Storage Management.
Skills: OnCommand Insight, NCDA, Presenting the NetApp Value Proposition, Presentation skills, Consulting
Additional Skills: NCDA preferred. Experience with COGNOS/OnCommand Insight is required
Storage Management Consultant will work to meet the requirements of NetApp clients by deploying both the operational processes and supporting technical architectures that deliver the highest efficiency for NetApp solutions. This role will work in concert with Storage Solution Architects Sr. Operations Consultants to translate business requirements into technology solutions – governed by ITSM-based best practices. This senior consulting role will be expected to position and deliver company marketed solution sets and other custom consulting while working closely with the sales team to present solutions to customers’ unique requirements.
Individuals will also possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills and have extensive consulting experience in storage operation environments.
The Storage Management Consultant is responsible for the following:
- Interacting with our customer’s IT engineering and architecture teams to ensure the continuity of solutions within the client data center.
- Consulting on storage infrastructure and operational solutions tailored to meet the customer’s needs
- Integration of NetApp solutions into the customers IT Service Management (ITSM) data center services
- Advising on best practices for improving operational processes within the IT Service Management (ITSM) Framework
- Being trusted advisor to the customer and account team
- Being an advocate of the customer’s infrastructure needs to the NetApp Account Team
- Project planning for tasks of moderate to high complexity.
- Configuration of NetApp hardware and software products.
- Requirements analysis and gathering technical details regarding a customer’s environment.
- Implementation of backup and restore, disaster recovery, storage consolidation, data protection, storage performance, etc., in accordance with the customer’s ITSM processes
- Storage Efficiency Optimization activities such as upgrades, performance tuning, and system audit tasks.
- Mentoring of any Resident Engineers or Admins on the account / project
- Technical lead for the delivery team (Engineers/Administrators) throughout the engagement
- Interpreting enterprise class assessments (objectives, data collection, analysis, reporting against objectives)
- Leveraging NetApp’s Project Delivery Methodology (PDM – Assess, Consult, Deploy, Close/Transition)
The fact is that NetApp Storage Consultants are in high demand.
For the past 15 years, OEMs, VARs and Enterprise IT organizations trust Entelligence with their storage and virtualization projects. Entelligence consultants have performed thousands of engagements in the world's biggest and cutting edge data centers for companies like NetApp, HDS, EMC, Dell, VMware, CommVault, Citrix and others.
The secret is our award winning Enterprise Services Protocol - or ESP. It's a continuous system of hiring, training and development that helps unleash the power and potential of every consultant we hire.
That's why you want to put your career in the hands of Entelligence.
Entelligence consultants work on the best projects in the largest data centers in the world, and report more career satisfaction than anywhere else. It's the reason why we have a 90% retention rate for our employees and why we're #1 in customer satisfaction year after year.
For qualified NetApp candidates, please contact email@example.com.
Entelligence IT - 15 months ago