Oracle Performance Testing Lead
About Hitachi Consulting Corporation
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s global consulting company, with operations throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000 companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Its client base includes 35 percent of the Fortune 100 and 25 percent of the Global 100, along with many mid-market leaders. With offices throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia, Hitachi Consulting employs more than 5,000 professionals across 13 countries with delivery centers in India (Bangalore, Pune and Hyderabad), China (Guangzhou) and the United States (Fargo, North Dakota) to offer global delivery scale. For more information, visit www.hitachiconsulting.com .
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd., (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 320,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2011 (ended March 31, 2012) consolidated revenues totaled 9,665 billion yen ($117.8 billion). Hitachi will focus more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes information and telecommunication systems, power systems, environmental, industrial and transportation systems, and social and urban systems, as well as the sophisticated materials and key devices that support them. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com .
Location: National - can be based anywhere in US, but preferably near one of our offices.
This resource will manage and execute performance testing within Oracle as well as boundary systems. They will be responsible for all deliverables related to performance testing as well as reporting status to the leadership team.
- Experience managing performance testing on large complex projects
- Ability to lead multiple functional and technical resources
- Ability to drive / create clear and complete deliverables related to performance testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 6+ years’ Oracle experience within a Management or IT consulting firm preferred
- 3 or more full life cycles including: Configuration, Testing, Deployment
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Works well with teams or in a team environment, but the ability to work independently
- Good client presence
- Superior documentation skills and ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to provide coaching and knowledge transfer on Oracle transactional functionality to project team members in addition developing end user training material
- Regular and expeditious travel throughout the United States and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables
- Available to be stationed at and work from an out-of-town client site for an extended period of time
- Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
- Hitachi Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Type: Standard
Hitachi Consulting - 12 months ago
Hitachi Consulting, a unit of Japanese technology giant Hitachi, provides business management and information technology consulting...