JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The headquarters for JPMorgan Chase is located in New York. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. has six lines of business:
Retail Financial Services
Treasury & Securities Services
JPMorgan Chase holds leading positions in most major categories it competes in across its peer group. JPMorgan Chase reported full-year 2010 earnings of $17.4 billion on revenue of $104.8 billion.
The firm continues to successfully navigate through the intense credit and capital markets turbulence, protecting the company and capitalizing on any opportunities that present themselves. The firm has a history of showing leadership during times of financial crisis and will continue to build on that legacy.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to building vibrant communities, preserving the environment and promoting an inclusive culture that benefits its shareholders, customers, employees, neighbors and future generations. The firm does this in multiple ways, ranging from charitable giving and diversity initiatives to the promotion of economic opportunity and development. The organization strives to be fair and ethical in business practices and has a strong set of principles that guides our actions and informs decisions. The firm is helping to protect the environment and works at deep community involvement. A select few awards include:
- Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine
- Most Respected Companies by
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity,
About Chase Card Services:
- Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
- 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, measuring treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and customers
Chase Card Services is a key contributor to the JPMorgan Chase product platform, playing an integral role in the firm's powerful banking franchise. Today's card industry is complex, and Chase Card Services has almost 91 million open credit-card accounts and more than $137 billion in managed loans. Customers used Chase cards to meet more than $313 billion worth of their spending needs in 2010.
Chase continues to innovate despite a very difficult business environment, launching new products and services, such as Blueprint, Chase Sapphire and Ink from Chase, and earning a market leadership position in building loyalty and reward programs. Chase also offers credit card programs with many of the world's best brands. Through its merchant acquiring business, Chase Paymentech Solutions, Chase is one of the leading processors of credit card payments.
JPMC's Card Services division is looking for an Application/Software Security Lead to be a subject matter expert in software security, perform application penetration testing, manage application security assessment programs, and guide development of secure application architectures. Specific expectations include:
- Working closely with development and architecture teams to define security requirements, build secure architecture design models, and drive security initiatives.
- Maintaining the use of static code & dynamic application analysis tools within the systems development life-cycle to assist with identifying and preventing issues early on in the development lifecycle.
- Performing application security penetration and vulnerability testing against high risk applications.
- Creating, maintaining, and presenting metrics that measure the effectiveness of the application risk management efforts over time.
- Performing research as necessary on reported issues and emerging risks to identify best-practice solutions
- Assisting management in prioritizing remediation efforts appropriately.
- Actively participating in firm-wide Information Risk Management forums to contribute and be influential in delivering a firm-wide security program.
- Developing and presenting Security Awareness materials relating to Application Security.
Qualifications sought for a successful candidate include:
- Experienced Information Technology professional with a proven track record of more than 3 years in Application Security
- Strong technical skills in application architecture, software development, and common software platforms (e.g. browser apps, webservices, client-server, mainframe, mobile, etc)
- Hands-on experience with software security testing and common testing tools like Appscan, WebInspect, Fortify, etc
- Experience with federated authentication schemes like SAML and/or Single Sign On solutions like SiteMinder.
- Experience in driving process improvement and influencing others towards common goals.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Solid knowledge of industry best practices and IT Risk Regulatory landscape in Financial Services.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) preferred.
US-DE-Wilmington-One Christina Center / 52381
JPMorgan Chase - 13 months ago
JPMorgan Chase was born with a silver spoon in its mouth but that hasn't stopped it from wanting more. With more than $2 trillion in as...