Position is responsible for the day-to-day client management, pipeline management and suspense item clearing activities to ensure high quality loans are purchased in a timely manner from their assigned client base. Incumbent is the single point of contact on between assigned clients and correspondent fulfillment operations and is responsible for the overall client service delivery to generate high client satisfaction scores.
1. Meet / exceed agreed up upon Performance Goals / Objectives /Key Metrics for Client Relationship Manager position.
2. Interact with clients and Nationstar sales staff on complex or unique issues and problems to effectively resolve.
3. Manages client loan pipeline through use of pipeline reports and other tools to meet or exceed established turn time SLAs.
4. Monitors client pipelines to identify loan level issues that required follow up/action relates to aged outstanding suspensions, upcoming lock / commitment expirations, loans locked / commited but not delivered, etc
5. Maintain excellent client satisfaction scores through strong client relations coupled with industry leading turn times.
6. Review / decision submitted Suspense Condition documentation in a timely manner consistent with established SLAs.
7. Provides loan status updates to client and Nationstar’s sales force.
8. All other responsibilities as assigned.
Nationstar Mortgage - 19 months ago
Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage loans...