Intrado Inc. is North America's leading provider of 9-1-1 infrastructure systems and services. Founded in 1979, Intrado's wide range of offerings for safety and commercial markets includes 9-1-1 data management, wireless data services, target notification and data aggregation and delivery.
The company's unparalleled industry knowledge in data management, network transaction, call handling and notification technology reduces the effort, cost, time and complexity associated with providing reliable information for 9-1-1, safety and commercial applications. Intrado is "work worth doing!"
Responsible for providing initial response and basic troubleshooting for customer related issues; take first line technical support customer calls and provide basic technical support, dispatching support to additional technicians, as necessary; obtain, track, and close trouble tickets, ensuring issues are accurately documented; participate in the activities associated with a variety of departmental projects including preparing reports, material, documentation, and coordinating tasks.
* High school diploma or GED required
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in MIS, Computer Science, or related degree preferred
* Minimum 3 years technical customer service experience required, preferably in a helpdesk environment
* Minimum 1 year experience in the 9-1-1 or public safety industry preferred
* Minimum 1 year experience with networking, Windows based servers and workstations required
* Minimum 1 year experience with SQL preferred
* Certifications (e.g. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), etc.) preferred
* Knowledge of cabling (e.g. running, terminating and testing Cat5e, 568a, 568b, RJ45 etc.) preferred
* Basic telephony knowledge (e.g. MDF, tip and ring punch down, color codes, POTS, etc.) preferred
* Basic knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and Outlook required
* Will be required to work varying shifts on rotation
Do you share our passion of "work worth doing?" Demand for our services continues to grow. We are looking for the nation's best who are interested in making a difference. If this is you, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 11/23/2013.
Please Note: Intrado requires background check, drug screen and motor vehicle record check as a condition of employment. Additionally, Intrado is a tobacco free workplace.
Intrado is an AAP/EEO Employer
Interested in receiving West job openings on your mobile phone?
If so, text LMTJOBS to 57229!
West Corporation - 9 months ago
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...