When is a job more than “just a job?”
• When you know that you are making a difference in the lives of those around you
• When you go to work every day looking forward to the day ahead of you
• When the decisions you make on the job really matter to those whom you serve
Assistant Store Manager
When you choose a career in retail operations with Murphy USA, you are choosing to work at the heart of our business. You will interact with our valued customers and deliver the legendary customer service that Murphy USA and our associates are known for providing.
To be successful as an Assistant Store Manager, you need energy, an excellent work ethic, a great attitude and a smile.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing a prompt, efficient, and courteous customer experience
• Assisting customers with purchases and fuel transactions
• Restocking merchandise
• Supporting the Store Manager in all store operations
• Helping lead the team to exceed the store’s performance goals and objectives
• Performing job related duties as assigned
A job is more than just a job when it’s a career at Murphy USA.
Murphy understands that a career is about much more than a paycheck and benefits. That’s why we do our best to provide the most supportive and enjoyable atmosphere possible for our employees. Here are just a few reasons why Murphy USA is a great career choice:
Enjoy your work!
Murphy USA offers a fast paced environment where bright, talented individuals who are willing to work hard are valued and can make a difference.
Murphy USA can help you schedule your work around your busy life.
Murphy USA operates over 1,000 locations in over 20 states and is adding new locations every year. The growth provides career advancement opportunities for top performing team members.
Earn your degree!
All employees who average 20 hours or more per week are eligible for educational assistance offered by Murphy USA.
• Must be 18+ Years of age, 19 in Alabama and 21 in Illinois
• Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and a happy attitude are essential.
• Cash Handling Skills
• Must be able to perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching.
• Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
• Flexible Schedule
• Paid Vacation
• College Tuition Reimbursement
Murphy Oil - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Murphy Oil Corporation (Murphy) is a worldwide oil and gas exploration and production company, with refining and marketing operations in the...