We are looking for an individual with a proven track record of success in developing and delivering production quality Java software in a complex production environment. Do you have strong problem-solving skills, a desire to work in a small, high end, team environment, and a hunger to be successful? Do you have experience with Hadoop map/reduce? Experience processing large volumes of data?
Come and develop software for a web-based analytics application for digital publishers. Develop novel features, reports and easy-to-use user interfaces in an agile product development environment. Implement software to meet security, performance, scalability, reliability, and maintainability requirements. Collaborate with the team to meet product milestones on time with high quality production software.
Position: Mid or Senior Level Java Developer
Location: Boulder, CO
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits
Required / Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience in developing Java in a professional environment
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong OO design background and skills
- Experience in open-source frameworks a plus
- Experience with Agile development process a plus
- Dedication to unit-testing a must
- OR mapping experience a plus
- Second level caching experience a plus
- Experience with Grids or Spaces a plus
- Experience solving scalability challenges a plus
- Concurrent programming experience a plus
- Strong math background a plus
- Self-directed, effective communication, great teamwork
Please send relevant resumes to
- firstname.lastname@example.org with the position name as subject.
Yieldex helps digital publishers recover millions of dollars in ad revenue by showing them how to unlock the true value of their inventory...