Great Lakes Educational Loan Services, Inc. - a leader in the student financial services industry - is seeking an IT Project Coordinator to work in our Madison, WI office. As an IT Project Coordinator you will be accountable for performing or assisting with all facets of our Service Center which functions as a liaison with clients of IT systems (including mainframe, personal computer, local- and wide-area networks, and communication systems) and those supporting IT systems (such as development and technical support teams).
Key responsibilities include:
• Plan and manage team projects
• Assist in or manage the identification and resolution of problems
• Assist in determining strategy and direction for the department
• Perform capacity planning for the call center phone lines
• Identify issues that could significantly impact the business areas and identify a plan to circumvent or resolve the issues
• Knowledge equivalent to the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or Management.
• Seven to ten years of progressively responsible work experience in a corporate environment.
• Experience in a call center environment preferred
• Effective interpersonal skills exemplified by initiative, diplomacy, positive attitude, professionalism and appropriate business ethics.
• Customer service experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
• Effective problem solving skills – making decisions based on sound judgment, identifying problems and potential solutions.
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Great Lakes is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. We invite all applicants to complete the Voluntary Affirmative Action questions when submitting application materials. The questions are found at the end of the online application process.
Sorry, H-1B sponsorship (initiation or transfer) is not provided/ available.
Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation - 18 months ago