Sales Representative Sr II -Northeastern Arkansas-1301352
BASF is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
BASF is seeking a Sales Representative to manage a sales territory in the northeastern portion of Arkansas.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for:
Candidates must demonstrate a strong work ethic, self motivation and be able to manage multiple projects.
- Implementing marketing programs with key retailers
- Creating demand for innovative products with key growers
- Developing strong relationships with growers and retailers
- Launching new products into this geography
- Providing customer service for growers and retailers
- Developing and executing strong business plans for results
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Primary Location: United States-Arkansas
- BA/BS degree in business, agronomic or related field
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
- Account management experience
- Agricultural experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills, including MS Office, particularly Excel, to generate sales support materials, analyze trends, and fulfill marketing programs
- Must be willing to live and travel throughout the assigned territory of Saint Francis, Cross, Jackson, Independence, portions of Craighead, and portions of Poinsett counties in northeastern Arkansas.
Function: SALE - Sales
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Organization: (AP)-Crop Protection
BASF - 22 months ago
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company with about 112,000 employees and close to 370 production sites worldwide we serve...