Education: College degree in advertising, marketing, integrated marketing communications, public relations or business administration
Experience: Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience; Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Graphic design experience a plus
PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYEE SHOULD POSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES
- Answer phones, fax and general clerical work.
- Greet and direct guests to appropriate personnel.
- Sort and distribute mail, faxing and emailing.
- Anticipate information needed for client briefings in order to prepare and confirm meetings in advance.
- Design, compile & update presentations for department/team meetings, clients, etc.
- Sort and match company invoices
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of advertising campaigns.
- Assist account executive in maintaining relationships with media representatives, freelancers, and vendors.
- Contribute to administrative tasks and functions within office
- Update and maintain contact management system
- Collect extensive market research
- Data entry
- conduct market visits as necessary
- Record & file notes on client briefings and coordinate the information the agency will need to provide the best follow-up.
- Work in a proactive manner, always anticipating information needed externally and internally.
- Stay abreast of market trends and review periodicals.
- Interest in learning about new markets
- Ability to occasionally travel for several days at a time, as well as weekends.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
If you are interested in working with us, please contact us at Careers@BeyondSpotsandDots.com or send us your resume and cover letter to the following address. No phone calls please.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional phone and Interpersonal skills
- Self management and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Keep apprised of relevant client and market developments.
- Desire to continuously work to upgrade knowledge base and skill set.
- Willingness to continually educate yourself on all facets of advertising including magazines, billboards, radio, television, etc.
- Desire to work in marketing and become a junior account executive
Beyond Spots & Dots
Attention: Human Resources
1034 Fifth Avenue First Floor
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Beyond Spots & Dots Inc. - 22 months ago