Career Evolutions is searching for an Office Manager for a fast-growing construction company headquartered in Phoenix, AZ. Its a full-time position with annual compensation up to $50,000.
Job Title: Office Manager
Job Description: You will be responsible for maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures such as preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, as well as assigning and monitoring clerical functions. You will oversee the daily operations of the office by managing employee relations, and achieving operational goals. You will maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement, and complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees, as well as following up on work results.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience working in an office environment, preferable in the construction industry
- Experience successfully leading/managing a team of people
- Proven history of achieving results
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Capable of managing multiple projects and prioritizing deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret complex business reports, communications and policies
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....