Line of Business: OPS - Electronic Delivery Group
Job Category: Administrative Support Workers
1. Associate?s degree or equivalent education and related training
2. Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette
3. Ability to comprehend Help Desk/Call Center fundamentals
4. Ability to comprehend Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) systems and trouble
5. Excellent time management and organizational skills
6. Fundamental working knowledge of PC hardware and operating systems
1. Function as the initial point of contact in receiving client requests for
resolution. Employ established processes to ensure a complete, expedient and
high quality resolution to client service requests.
2. Participate in projects as directed by Network Control Help Desk (NCHD)
Leadership to include departmental project initiatives, systems or procedural
improvement projects, etc.
3. Assist in the development of standard operating procedures and policies in a
dynamically changing business environment that will result in high quality
4. Assist management in populating the knowledge-based Help Desk systems with
problem resolution tips and ?best practices?. Participate in quality assurance
and inspection activities such as client surveys and staff presentations.
Requires assoc. or bachelors degree in IT related area, preference for A+
BB&T Human Systems - 10 months ago
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...