Tommy Bahama defines relaxed, sophisticated, island-inspired living, with a complete collection of men’s and women’s sportswear, denim, swimwear, accessories, a complete home collection and restaurants. Tommy Bahama is looking for a qualified Host/Hostess to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
To deliver exceptional service experiences to our Guests while exhibiting PARADISE Core Values, and Hospitality Standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- Participate in a team environment that promotes sales and service success.
- Commit to maintain the culture through the evolution of the business.
- Actively participate in all restaurant-related meetings and training sessions, and apply learned skills on the job.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Possess knowledge of all food and beverage menus .
- Possess complete knowledge and application of all Hospitality Standards – especially telephone etiquette and greeting guests.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe environment for all team members and Guests.
- Keep host/hostess stand supplies stocked and organized.
- Monitor/stock restroom supplies and maintain restroom cleanliness.
- Adhere to Company, division, and location policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Tommy Bahama is full of smart, creative islanders. We support a work hard, play hard culture and hope you are ready for the challenge.
- One year of serving or related experience in a full-service restaurant.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must have current food handler’s card and alcohol service certification as required by federal/state/local law.
- Familiarity with Open Table reservation system preferred
- Professional phone skills
- Organization skills
- Safe food handling procedures
- Excellent Guest service skills
- Basic knowledge of food and beverage
- Basics of food and beverage service/hospitality.
About Tommy Bahama
Tommy Bahama is part of Tommy Bahama Group, Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE:OXM)....